Love Warren County? Or just need to make a charitable donation for tax reasons? Warren County Philanthropic Partnership is the ideal place to make a donation.
Giving a gift to WCPP means you will leave a legacy far into the future, as endowed funds will benefit future generations through grants given to local organizations for projects and services benefiting the entire community.
- Warren County Philanthropic Partnership Passthrough Fund (used to award annual grants)
- Warren County Trails Endowment Fund
- Warren County Philanthropic Partnership Endowment Fund
Warren County Philanthropic Partnership is an Affiliate of the Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines – a qualified community foundation that provides access to Endow Iowa Tax Credits.
Endow Iowa allows taxpayers to receive a 25% Iowa tax credit in addition to normal federal charitable income tax deductions for certain charitable gifts. To qualify, charitable gifts must be made:
- Through a qualified community foundation, such as WCPP and the Community Foundation
- To a permanent endowment fund which limits distribution to 5%
- For the benefit of one or more Iowa charitable causes
- By individuals, businesses or financial institutions