Community Grant Application
A Community Grant is in an amount between $500 and $5,000 awarded for small to large projects within communities in Warren County which benefit a single community, smaller percentage of the citizenship or the entire county. For Community Grants, we are looking for applications which:
- Address a community need in a community within Warren County or for the entire county.
- Successfully shows the need and how funds will cover equipment, capital and program items necessary to support the community need.
Please refer to the Grant Application Guidelines and Instructions to ensure the best chances of being awarded. Please do not be disqualified for failure to follow instructions.
Complete application online or download and mail.
If completing online, please be prepared to upload supporting documents.
If downloading, please plan to make copies and submit via USPS.
To access a SAVED online application:
- Click HERE. It will open a blank application, as if you’re starting a new grant application, but do not start filling in any fields.
- Click on the Create an Account button on the blue Save & Return bar.
- You will get a new window that says New User or Returning User. Use the Returning User area to type in the username and password you used to create the account. Click Submit.
- A window will appear with a list of the applications you have saved. Click on the application name or number.
If you experience trouble, please call (515) 491-6508. WCPP has access to the username and email address you used to save the application, but we do not have access to passwords. We can not help you recover your password. You can attempt to recover your password via the email you used to create the account.