STOP! High Impact Grant applications are to be submitted by organizations who were invited to complete the application following our Intent to Apply process. The Intent to Apply process has ended for 2019.
If you missed the deadline to submit an Intent to Apply form and believe your organization fits all of the criteria outlined below, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
High Impact Grant
High Impact Grants are in an amount between $5,001 and $10,000 awarded for larger investment projects within communities in Warren County that must benefit multiple communities and a larger percent of the citizenship of the entire county. For the High Impact Grant, we are looking for a project which:
- Addresses a significant community issue or need.
- Addresses a need affecting the entire county, a larger percentage of the county or multiple populations of individuals.
- Takes into consideration the impact the project could have on tourism, economic development and marketability for the entire county.
- Presents an innovative and creative way to strengthen the county with vision toward future growth, development and leadership potential.
- Encourages cooperation and partnerships, and reduces duplication of services.
- Provides a plan for sustainability beyond the funding period.
If you apply for and are not awarded a High Impact Grant, you will be given an option to place the application in the running with other Community Grants.
Please refer to the Grant Application Guidelines and Instructions to ensure the best chances of being awarded. Please do not be disqualified for failure to follow instructions.
Complete application online or download and mail.
If completing online, please be prepared to upload supporting documents.
If downloading, please plan to make copies and submit via USPS.
To access a SAVED online application:
- Click HERE. It will open a blank application, as if you’re starting a new grant application, but do not start filling in any fields.
- Click on the Create an Account button on the blue Save & Return bar.
- You will get a new window that says New User or Returning User. Use the Returning User area to type in the username and password you used to create the account. Click Submit.
- A window will appear with a list of the applications you have saved. Click on the application name or number.
If you experience trouble, please call (515) 491-6508. WCPP has access to the username and email address you used to save the application, but we do not have access to passwords. We can not help you recover your password. You can attempt to recover your password via the email you used to create the account.